A little fun for you…
Presenting an interview with Sabrina and David!
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Sabrina: I love you.
David: I bwave
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Sabrina: Chocolate and daddy
David: Jelly donuts
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Sabrina: When I color on the wall.
David: When I cry.
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Sabrina: When she tickles me.
David: When she chases daddy.
5. How old is Mommy?
6. What does Mommy do when you’re not around?
David: Eat donuts and sleep
7. What is something Daddy always says to you?
Sabrina: Keep your clothes on
David: I love you.
8. What makes Daddy happy?
9. What makes Daddy sad?
Sabrina: When I don’t hold his hand
David: When Josie cries
10. How does Daddy make you laugh?
Sabrina: When he dances
David: When he kisses mommy
11. How old is Daddy?
12. What does Daddy do when you’re not around?
Sabrina: look for me
David: Get the bad guys
13. If Mommy were a superhero, who would she be?
Sabrina: She would be Ana because she loves Aunt Brittany and she sings like Elsa
David: Mommy because she saves daddy when he sees spiders
14. If daddy were a superhero, who would he be?
Sabrina: He would be daddy because he says he always saves Uncle Tommy
David: My daddy is a hero because he’s a Soldier
15. What is Mommy really good at?
Sabrina: Brushing my hair
David: Playing with Josie.
16. What is Mommy not very good at?
Sabrina: Reaching things
David: Making dinner
17. What is daddy really good at?
Sabrina: Piggy back rides
David: Building legos
18. What is daddy not very good at?
Sabrina: Getting Tessa dressed
19. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Sabrina: She tells me
David: She kisses me
20. How do you know Daddy loves you?
Sabrina: He hugs me
David: He says so
Anyone else you want? Any other questions for those we already interviewed?